While it is very easy to get caught up on the latest trends, what’s more, important is how to style them. To look fashionable at all times, having ‘n’ number of clothes doesn’t matter. What matters is how to make the most of your garments by styling them in different ways. Here we are with different ways to style one dress.
Tips to Style an all-white outfit in different ways
- Style your all-white outfit by teaming it with a woolen shrug. You can also give a casual vibe to it by adding a floral shrug.
- Give it an ethnic touch by adding a bright colored dupatta to it and cinching it at the waist with a belt.
- To create a day look, accessorize it with a belt bag and a denim jacket.
Take inspiration from Marsplay’s super blogger Mahi Bakshi and style an all-white outfit in different ways.
Go Monochrome with Blue
- Pair your blue pants with a blue sleeveless crop top. Accessorize it with a chunky gold chain neckpiece.
- Another way to create a blue monochrome look is by wearing a blue plaid skirt along with a blue sleeveless crop top. Accentuate the look with a silver neckpiece and silver earrings. You can also accessorize your outfit with funky blue sunglasses.
Take inspiration from Marsplay blogger Debby and try a fun blue monochrome outfit.
Style a Basic White T-shirt
A basic white t-shirt is a must-have in your wardrobe. This versatile piece of clothing can be styled in various ways.
- Style your white-tee with cargo pants and with a casual looking sling bag.
- Another look you can create is by adding a plaid or a checked shirt on top of your t-shirt.
- Add a little texture and print to your outfit by pairing your t-shirt with a pair of printed jeggings, and complete the look by putting on a beret or a sling bag. You can also add an overcoat and get fall-ready.
- Get date day by wearing a black slip dress on top of your white t-shirt. Accessorize your outfit by putting on a pair of dainty silver earrings.
Take inspiration from Marsplay’s blogger Shriya Upadhaya and style a basic white T-shirt in different ways.
One Dupatta Many Ways
Did you know that you can style your dupatta in various ways? A dupatta can act as a shrug, a kaftan and even as a poncho. This wedding season gives your outfit a twist by styling your dupatta differently.
Take inspiration from Marsplay’s blogger Shubhi Bharal and style a dupatta in different ways.
2 in 1 Bodycon dress
A bodycon dress works as a 2 in 1 garment and can be worn both as a dress as well as a skirt. Transform your dress into a skirt by just adding a cute top. Tada!! You’re ready for any event.
Take inspiration from Marsplay’s blogger Pranavi Mulmuley and convert your bodycon dress into a skirt.
Also, check out: